Sunday, December 7, 2008

taggingggggggg~

Duh...tagged by syhhow....
haha...was tagged by kayli last time but i din reply...haiz...kena again...
answer loooo
haha...

1. The person who tag/pass you is?
Ng Syh How. erm…you can call him Rainbo^^

2. Your relationship with her/him is?
my housemate, course mate in tassie. Knew him for one year…and he’s a special friend for me.

3. Your five impression of her/him?
hardworking. Stress. Got his own principle. Not confident sometimes. Caring.

4. The most memorable thing she/he had done for you?
the things he wrote to me in his blog.

5. The most memorable thing she/he had said to you?
the “thank you” in ivan’s blog

6. If she/he become your lover you will?
I will hv to belanja minwei…haha…syhhow is a very very nice friend.^^

7. If she/he become your lover, thing she/he has to improve on will be?
Emotions? Haha…just be himself.


8. If she/he become your enemy, you will?
I said dy ma…he is a very very nice friend…=.=

9. If she/he become your enemy, the reason will be?
he is not my fren anymore =.=

10. The most desired thing you want to do for her/him now is?
write him this tag-ging thing…^^

11. Your overall impression of her/him is?
Good friend^^


12. How you think people around you will feel about you?
dunno. But I know they love me.

13. The characters you love of yourself are
stubborn in the positive way. Kind hearted(only to the people I care bout)

14. On the contrary, the character you hate yourself are?
stubborn in the negative way. Lack of confidence.

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
be myself:宁可天下人负我,不可我负天下人。

16. For people that care and like you, say something to them
thank you. Love u. to --
My gang which call me potato.

My uni gang.
My dear dear.
My froggie orchestra.
My parents.
My family.
And everyone tat loves me.

17. Pass this quiz to 10 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you.
1. Ho chee hui
2. zhao yew
3. yoong shin
4. ivan
5. wanhoe
6. ariff
7. sotong
8. Maggie how
9. soon ann
10. cheauying


18. Who is no.6 having relationship with?
With wanhoe I think….:p


19. Is no.9 is a male or female?
male

20. If number 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
NO! sotong anti lesbian….hahahha

21. What is no.2 studying about?
something like environmental engineering?hehe…^^

22. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
this afternoon in our Sr3Sc gathering…6 Dec 2008

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like?
soli…dunno o…

24. Does no.1 have any siblings?
one sister.

25. Will you woo no.3?
I think she will kill me if I do so…haha

26. How about number 7?
I said dy….me and sotong anti lesbian!!!!!!!!!!haha 27. Is no. 4 single?noope :p

28. What is the surname of no.5?
GOH. Goh Wan Hoe.

29. What’s the hobby of no.10?
tokin to me???haha....(perasan...)

30. Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
nope…they dun even know each other….bleh…

31. Where is no.2 studying at?
Singapore NTU

32. Talk something casually about no.1?
-cool.
-A very attractive girl…for girls….hahaha.
-A very important friend for me…

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
arh…erm…nope….we are good friend…haha

34. Where does no.9 live at?
kuala lumpur.

35. What colour does no.4 like?
grey, black,white , brown (for clothes)hehe….

36. Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
nope…they dun even know each other…bleh

37. Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
haha…I dun think so…but she is the cutest I think..hahahah

38. What is no.6 doing now?
dunno…he’s off line-ing….haha


4 comments:

maggie said...

o??? got me ler!!!!!
so happy to seeeeeee my name~~~
but i dun wan do XD

yoongshin said...

support u magi~~hahaha...lazy doin lazy doin...
will u woo me???hahahaha...i will piaakkk u...really...hehe

Anonymous said...

haha. are u sure?? :P
grey black white and brown. :D
u forgot blue. :P

StidiAku said...

Guo Yi...uncle thought # 4 is single...
Haha..gotcha..Happy New Year 2 all of u.

Tim's dad